The ideal applicant should connect with our vision and recognises beauty in the simplest of things. Someone who thinks differently and welcomes new challenges on a daily basis. The candidate should be well-versed in the field of art and design and have an understanding of what we do and why we do it. The person should understand our market and be ready to research and identify our user.
CONCEPTUALISATION & DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
- Design ideation and development of products across furniture, lighting and home decor. This will include market research and analysis, making mood boards, drawing concepts, and constructing prototypes (with paper, clay, foam, 3D printing, cardboard, etc.).
- Must have technical knowledge and understanding to resolve mechanics, installation details, and product handling
- Extensive research on materials, tooling, fittings and final product execution
- Make contact with various suppliers and artisans for sample testing and manufacturing
- Work with the Graphic designer for development of installation manuals, user guides, and other materials as needed for furniture and lighting products
- Work closely with the team to design products that adhere to budgetary limitations
- Bachelor's degree in furniture, product, or industrial design, or a related degree, is required
- Must have 1-2 years of experience
- Must have interest in creating furniture, lighting, home decor items, installations, sculptures.
- Should have great research capabilities as well as an awareness of our users and the market to which we cater
- Excellent creative, design, and communication abilities
- Proficient in Rhino/ Fusion 360/ Shapr3D (or any equivalent 3D modelling software), Adobe Suite, Rendering software/ plugins are required
- Available to work 6 days a week in our studio in Noida
- Working Timings : 09:30 to 18:15
- Ideally available to join on an immediate basis