The ideal applicant should connect with our vision and recognises beauty in the simplest of things. Someone who thinks differently and welcomes new challenges on a daily basis. The candidate should be well-versed in the field of art and design and have an understanding of what we do and why we do it. The person should maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Design and development of all print and digital collaterals for all products - product specification sheets, catalog, postcards, installation manuals, press release and more.
- Design and development for all marketing collaterals - brochures, emailers, newsletters, illustrations.
- Editing photographs and video content for website, blogs and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Must know Packaging Design and understand user experience to design with care and practical approach
- Should be able to create prototypes and explore different ideas
- Should be able to formulate a Brand Guideline manual and set direction for all collaterals - current and future
- Work with the design team to create mood-boards for photoshoot of all products
- Should be able to work with Photographers/ Videographers to help set direction for all the visual content
- Find and co-ordinate vendors for packaging design as and when required
- Work with existing vendors and ensure quality and specification is maintained at all times
- Should be able to align and co-ordinate orders for all print collaterals
- Negotiate with vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio of work must include packaging design
- Must be able to find, connect and work with vendors
- Available to work 6 days a week in our studio in Noida
- Working Timings : 09:30 to 18:15
- Ideally available to join on an immediate basis