Business Development Executive
The ideal applicant will handle all communications with our clients. They should be well-versed in the field of art and design and have an understanding of what we do and why we do it. The person should understand our market and be ready to research and identify our user database. The applicant should be tech-friendly and know how to use technology to work efficiently and manage leads. We need someone driven to get sales and build a network with like-minded people.
- Proactively respond to all queries via email, phone, and Instagram and follow-up on all leads time to time
- Coordinate with the Logistics and Accountant to issue invoices to be sent to clients
- Coordinate with Logistic for order dispatch
- Follow up with each customer once the delivery is complete to ensure they have safely received their order
DATA MANAGEMENT AND LEAD GENERATION
- Efficiently manage and compile all leads and contacts on Bigin software and keep track to communicate with all customers as per the timeline
- Should be well-versed with new plugins and technologies to increase efficiency in creating a bigger outreach
- Research and create database for all potential customers and re-sellers across India and international
- Create a database of people generally interested in art and design - art collectors/curators, people from the fashion/design industry, NRIs, owners of boutique hotels/quaint Airbnb's, etc.
- Work towards achieving monthly and annual revenue targets
- Develop strategies to reach out to potential customers and re-sellers
- Responsible for company's growth
NETWORKING & PR
- Interact with the design community and network to maintain a connection with their studio.
- Connect and maintain relationships with previous clients and interact to build new ones
- Connect with Architects, Interior Designers, Interior Stylists, Art Collectors, Art Curators, Builders, Design enthusiasts/bloggers/editors and share our work updates with them from time to time.
B2B / B2C
- Approach different retail outlets and experience centers in India and across the world to showcase our products.
- Approach different resellers, stockists, and galleries working in luxury home-decor segment
- Supervise Product listing on online marketplaces and re-sellers
- Share product updates and follow up from time to time to all our re-sellers
- Create chart to assess sales and orders from all B2B clients
- Interest and knowledge in the field of art and design is a must to understand the customer we are selling to
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or Communication.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Should be comfortable connecting with people on calls and answering queries.
- Socially active and possess leadership skills
- Strong written and oral skills
- Confidently represent the brand
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations /freelancers.
- Connect with our work and what we do, why we do it.
- Available to work 6 days a week in our studio in Noida
- Working Timings : 09:30 to 18:15
- Ideally available to join on an immediate basis